Job Vacancy: Branding and Logistics Manager
February 25, 2022 5:20 pm By Nick Bull
SweetSpot Group are a sports events and marketing company behind Britain’s biggest cycling events: the Tour of Britain and the Women’s Tour.
This position is based out of SweetSpot’s Surrey office, combining office and warehouse work, and including UK travel.
The role presents an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a leading UK company in the sports industry, working on a wide portfolio of major cycling activities as a part of the team delivering Britain’s biggest professional cycle races.
The position will include on event work, including some weekends, on annual events such as the Tour Series (May), the Women’s Tour (June), and the Tour of Britain (September), plus associated events.
* Project management of the branding delivery of SweetSpot events.
* Working at our storage facility ensuring the correct equipment is loaded/unloaded for our events.
* General maintenance of stored event equipment.
* Overall accountability for operational delivery of branding, quality, and satisfaction through the event calendar.
* Liaise with suppliers to achieve excellent budget control.
* Liaise with venues and partners regarding branding requirements and manage relationship with our branding supplier.
* Maintain look and feel of branding on event as visualised as per creative.
Qualifications, experience and skills
The ideal candidate will:
* Be an unapologetic sporting fan; a knowledge and/or passion for cycle sport would be advantageous.
* Have strong organisational and time management skills.
* Be confident, enthusiastic, and able to work both as a part of a team and individually.
* Possess strong communication skills to liaise with colleagues, suppliers, partners and stakeholders.
* Have experience of managing budgets.
* Possess an eye for detail and accuracy.
* Have excellent IT skills (MS Office including Teams).
* Be based in or within travelling distance of SweetSpot’s Surrey offices.
* Hold a full, UK driving licence.
Please note that a relevant degree or equivalent qualification are desired.
This role is for 160 days’ work between April and October 2022, paid at a rate of £100 per day.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter and details of your availability to Paul Knight.